Minimum Academic and Age Requirements:
- Applicants should have an average of 70% or better in all classes for the last 2 years
- Students applying for Grade 5 or younger must live with a parent.
English Level Requirements:
- Applicants should come with conversational English, an age-appropriate level of reading and writing to understand the teachers instruction.
- Complete the online application
- Include 2 years of completed transcripts
- Scan of photo page of passport
- Fully signed and initial copy of the International Student Program Agreement [PDF/301KB]
- A recent photograph
- Once the application has been approved a Confirmation of Acceptance/Invoice document will be sent
- If you are working with a homestay company contact them and if needed send them a Confirmation of Acceptance so they know what school you are going to and find a homestay in the area.
Upon receipt of the Letter of Acceptance (LOA), please do the following:
- Immediately contact the nearest Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office for a Study Permit application form, or obtain one from the IRCC website. Be sure to apply as early as possible as the process can take over twelve weeks.
- Complete the form and include the Letter of Acceptance with your application. Wait to receive a reply from IRCC.
- Make sure you have an updated passport.